Blogging For Accountability

I've come to realize that even though I've been a Christian since childhood, I haven't grown as much as I should in my Christian walk. My body has transformed into adulthood, but I am still a toddler in my Christian walk. After a good friend of mine started a blog on saving money, I've grown to enjoy reading blogs, so I decided to start a blog of my own for accountability purposes. I hope that this blog will be an encouragement for both me and those who stop by to read it.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I am Thankful

This week I am thankful for ...

Answered Prayer. Klaire's behavior has improved quite a bit. :)

Forgiveness. Enough said.

A Wonderful Babysiter. Weezie is so good to us. She always helps us work through difficult times.

Fresh Vegetables. Even though I did spend six hours shelling peas Saturday.

Time off during the summer to re-energize.

Great friends.
I love my girlfriends. I can always count on them.

No comments: