Blogging For Accountability

I've come to realize that even though I've been a Christian since childhood, I haven't grown as much as I should in my Christian walk. My body has transformed into adulthood, but I am still a toddler in my Christian walk. After a good friend of mine started a blog on saving money, I've grown to enjoy reading blogs, so I decided to start a blog of my own for accountability purposes. I hope that this blog will be an encouragement for both me and those who stop by to read it.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Out For a While

My family will be leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to head to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to spend some time together before going back to school. As soon as we return from there, I'll be going with my husband on a business trip to Macon, Georgia. So, I'll be out for a couple of weeks. Check back around the first of August for new posts. I'll be back at work, but I'm hoping to be able to juggle posting and working at the same time. We'll see. :)

2 comments:

Sheila Hill said...

Tag, you're it. Check out my website for details!

Sheila Hill said...

I know you are back in town......time to post!!! Get back in the swing of things!!!