Blogging For Accountability

I've come to realize that even though I've been a Christian since childhood, I haven't grown as much as I should in my Christian walk. My body has transformed into adulthood, but I am still a toddler in my Christian walk. After a good friend of mine started a blog on saving money, I've grown to enjoy reading blogs, so I decided to start a blog of my own for accountability purposes. I hope that this blog will be an encouragement for both me and those who stop by to read it.

Friday, June 27, 2008

What Would Your Cardboard Testimony Look Like?

Okay, guys. This video clip takes eight minutes to watch, but I PROMISE it is worth every single second. I found it through a great site called Guidance For Victory. It will bring tears to your eyes and humble you. I hope you'll take time to watch it.

2 comments:

Sheila Hill said...

I loved that! What a great expression of God's love and grace. I also loved the song playing in the background! Do you recognize it? I wonder who sings it.

Donna said...

That video was amazing! I can't imagine the strength it must have taken to do that. I can relate to several of those testimonies. The one I would relate to the most would be " no children of my own, but I have 40-50 preschoolers every week"